Secure Blogging/Online Scrapbook site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secure Blogging/Online Scrapbook site?

I think this is the place to put this post...

I want to make a blog or online scrapbook for me and my SO, but I want it to be a site that will allow only people I have invited to see the page(s).

Does anyone know of a site like this?

Also, does anyone know of a site that will allow us to post pics for one another and, same as the blog, be able to restrict access to only the two of us, or others we may invite?

Thanks!

I know photobucket (for posting pictures) allows you to password protect your page so that only people who have the password can access it.
    Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
    Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
    Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Thanks, I thought Photobucket had that option, but I could not find it. Could you tell me how to set it up that way?

Comment

Posterous.com lets you password protect your blog. I use it for a blog I keep for my boyfriend

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

In photobucket, sign in and then click your username with the little dropdown arrow next to it. Go to account settings. A new row of options on the banner on the top opens. Click on privacy. This takes you a page where you have the option to make your albums public, private, or invite-only, and you can choose different passwords for different albums (or make them not password-protected) in the space below that.
          Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
          Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
          Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Okay, thanks!! I will try that in Photobucket. Also, thanks for the Posterus suggestion! I have already signed up and am playing with it.

Comment

Working...
            X