Games you can get married in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Games you can get married in?

My SO sent me to Battle of Immortals. It's a game that he wanted to get married in lol, but then he found out what the requirements were and how long it would take. So, he said he wanted to find a different game. We found Forsaken World, but it costs $60 USD to get married in there and that's $60 USD that's best spent on our closing the distance plans - there was an amount of coins in the game but someone said it takes awhile to accumulate as well. Anyway, does anyone know of games like this you can get married in?
    candi ❤ austin
    ღ5.11.2011ღ
    ❤ First Meeting [Texas] 2.17.2012 - 2.23.2012 ❤
    ❤ Second Visit [Wisconsin] 4.23.2012 - 4.30.2012 ❤
    ❤ Got Engaged 5.11.2012 ❤
    ❤ Closed The Distance June 24th, 2012 ❤
    [/CENTER]

There's games on the xbox if you have that? Like Fable, where you can actually have kids together and run kingdoms together. Then there's things like zwinky and IMVU. Both are like virtual worlds. I'll make sure to keep an eye on this thread.. it's something I've been wondering about for a while now!

Comment

Originally posted by BabyDimples View Post
      There's games on the xbox if you have that? Like Fable, where you can actually have kids together and run kingdoms together. Then there's things like zwinky and IMVU. Both are like virtual worlds. I'll make sure to keep an eye on this thread.. it's something I've been wondering about for a while now!
      We don't have Xbox. Looking for something we can do online. I love Fable, though. All these MMORPG's I found, you've got to collect a ridiculous amount of coins, be at such a high level, or pay.

If I/we (he seems to have given up lol) find something, I will let you know.
      candi ❤ austin
      ღ5.11.2011ღ
      [/CENTER]

Comment

There's always The Sims! lol. (And in that same vein, I think you can get married in Second Life)
        ♥ Erika & Thomas ♥
        ♥ Est. January 13, 2011 ♥ Became LDR July 1, 2011 ♥ Christmas visit December 24 - 29, 2011 ♥ Closed the distance June 2, 2012 ♥

♪ Cause with you I'd withstand all of it to hold your hand ♫

Comment

Originally posted by aeiouna View Post
          There's always The Sims! lol. (And in that same vein, I think you can get married in Second Life)
          Haha, my guy swears up and down he thinks I'd love The Sims. I'm actually on the same page. I was thinking about Second Life, but I am unsure if my teeny netbook could run the program. I know his computer can and will, but I don't think mine can.
          candi ❤ austin
          ღ5.11.2011ღ
          [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by CandiCandi View Post
            Haha, my guy swears up and down he thinks I'd love The Sims. I'm actually on the same page. I was thinking about Second Life, but I am unsure if my teeny netbook could run the program. I know his computer can and will, but I don't think mine can.
            Ah yeah, those games wouldn't run on a Netbook. But I loooooooove The Sims.
            ♥ Erika & Thomas ♥
            ♥ Est. January 13, 2011 ♥ Became LDR July 1, 2011 ♥ Christmas visit December 24 - 29, 2011 ♥ Closed the distance June 2, 2012 ♥

♪ Cause with you I'd withstand all of it to hold your hand ♫

Comment

I'm pretty sure that you can get married on WoW, I'm just not entirely sure how (so wanted to do it a few months ago).
              .. though you have to be a certain level to craft/buy the wedding dress and you can't get it with the trial version (only goes to lvl 20 and you can't use the market thing) so it would involve actually paying for the game as well.
              Yeah.. this was no help. OTL
              "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
              This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
              Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I know you can get married in Second Life. There's always the Sims to, though that's more of a single player game, lol.

Comment

You can't get married in WoW, you can buy a ring and dress. He can buy a tux, and yeah.
                  https://wearenottrayvonmartin.tumblr.com/
                  Makes my heart feel better a tiny bit.

Comment

You can also get married in Lineage 2. You just need to find a private server that has Wedding Enabled. It just requires you to both have a "Formal wear" which can probably be bought in game from players or doing a long and boring quest. After that just talk to a priest and that's that. You get some fireworks and a cool teleport to each other. If you want to try it, look for a server with big rates like 1000x or something. Drop a message if you want more info.

Comment

second life. you can get married, get pregnant, have babies, and go on honeymoon, have sex, sex games everything under the sun

Comment

My SO plays Runes of Magic. It's a free game to download and has the slim version for laptops or low performing computers. I joined recently, partially because I know he's dying to get married in the game.

This is how you do it

https://www.theromwiki.com/Marriage_System

Comment

LOL Me and my SO got married in WoW. We have a favorite spot in the game and we there and he wore a tux and I wore a wedding dress. We also had rings and we wrote our own vows. It was perfect. We still go back there now and then its one of the best memories. Very corny I know but we are and im ok with that lol.

Comment

you can get married in second life yes it does take lindens to do so or you can have a private wedding and do it at a beach location or soemthin. You can also go into roleplay areas in second life and get married for next to nothin thats how we did it

Comment

My SO created...

My SO is a game buff, he loves games like pump it up, kingdom hearts. etc. I remember a while back he created me as a character in a game he played, I thought it was so cute, & did look alot like me! I forgot the name of the game he created my character in though.
                              Last edited by SongwriterInAnLDR; June 15, 2013, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X