Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching Online Videos Together

My gf and I started watching videos together on Nestin.TV

It's kind of neat: there's a sidebar that lets you turn on webcams to see each other. There's also a chatbox if you're more into typing then talking. We go to our own room every night, queue up videos to watch, and spend some quality time together. I just love watching her laugh ;P

What do you guys/gals think?

Oh! Thanks for sharing! I'm always looking for things to do with my SO, and this looks promising. I'll have to send it to him to see what he thinks.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
    Progress: Working on it.

Comment

This sounds pretty awesome. My girlfriend and I watch videos together online, but just simultaneously on netflix (muted). I'll check this out.

Comment

Cool! We'll have to try this! I hope it works!!!

Comment

Aw cool! Thanks for sharing! That sounds awesome!

Comment

Cool thanks for that tip, I'm gonna suggest we try that once Rays laptop fixed........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
            Second visit scheduled May 2013
            Ended relationship August 2013

Comment

My SO and I download the same shows and watch them together with a Skype call running. I use Media Player Classic and he uses VLC (not that it really matters what player you use). Sometimes we have webcams running and other times we just have voice. Helps keep us connected.

Comment

my boyfriend and I agreed to watch a movie together tonight, but he cancelled and said that he is meeting up with his friends "to play in a band". I kinda looked forward to "watching together" . I'm a bit sad that he cancelled and told me that we could watch tomorrow instead. I really have no choice but to adjust..

Comment

Hmm this sounds interesting, I'll have to try it out with my SO. We watch Netflix together with Skype running in the back, but if we can have a camera facing each other, it'll feel more surreal.

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Cool thanks for sharing. We do the whole netflix or watching the same dvds at the same time but we are always looking for new things to do together. Thanks again!

Comment

This is neat thanks for sharing! Might have to try this out when my SO gets off of work...we don't normally watch movies/shows together so this will give us something else to do.

Comment

Definitely have to try this! It's probably better than using Skype to share screens and watch a movie. :P

Comment

O_O Oh my gosh!!! This is AWESOME!!! Thank you SO much for the share!!! I've been hoping I'd stumble upon a website like this for such a long time!!! THANK YOU!!! =DD.

Comment

My SO and I will sometimes sync up tv shows/movies and watch them together while the skype call is running, but this sounds like a good idea as well. We also tried the skype share screens idea, but sometimes with that, the movie on his runs weirdly. xD
                            Thanks for the link. I will mention this to my SO!

Comment

We will definitely have to try this since when we are together we got to the movies a lot. I think its soemthing we'd enjoy. Thanks for sharing! (:

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

Working...
                              X