phone games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

phone games

This isn't a game to play on your phone, but a game you can play while you are ON the phone with your SO. This might not be for everyone, but I thought I would throw it out there because it makes me & my man giggle. The game is scattergories, I have the board game version but you can find the lists online and of course, you can always make up your own.
    The object is: pick a list, then roll a random letter .. or come up with one. [or im surrre there is a random letter generator somewhere online] things on the list for example might be sandwhiches, or things that are sticky and the point is to only think of items that begin with the letter that you rolled. So if the letter was T .. for those categories one might say "tuna" [for sandwhiches] and "toddlers" [for things that are sticky, haha .. off tops] Hopefully, you guys get the idea because my brain works way faster than my mouth or fingers. Normally, there is a time limit to be used in the game rules, but my SO and I are rebellious and don't necessarily abide by that rule. Don't reveal your answers until both of you have completed the list, or to the best of your ability because sometimes it does get tricky.
    Hope you guys enjoy this as much as I do!
Working...
X