Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We can only communicate through BlackBerry Messenger and phone calls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can only communicate through BlackBerry Messenger and phone calls.

Matthew's laptop broke down, so there's not much we can do. We get bored easily, so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of ways we can entertain ourselves through BlackBerry Messenger. We have access to the internet on our phones by the way. We'd appreciate some help?

Send lots of pictures!
    My SO and I use BBM loads during the week. I've sent him pictures of funny things i've seen and things that i think he'll find interesting and he does the same.
    Have you checked the app store? I'm sure their are games that you can play together via bbm.
    As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Voice notes

Comment

Yep, we send pictures all the time. I'll see what games, they have in the app store. Thanks for your help! (:

Comment

it's the same situation for me too , please i really need some tips and advices to do !!

Comment

Even if there isn't an app, there's loads of games you can play together in the same way. And this can be done with anyone who doesn't have a smart phone.

You can play hangman via text or picture message. You can also play Pictionary via picture message.
            You can play Checkers/Chess the same way. Each time you move, just take a picture of the game board.

You can write a story together, three words at a time. Since your SO doesn't have a computer, you can offer to type it up as you go along.

See what other board games you both enjoy that you could play long distance. There's probably quite a few, and it's something most folks don't do long distance without using an online version. So it can really help your relationship to be a bit different.

Comment

Working...
            X