dressing up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dressing up!

so tonight my SO was at a Disney themed party and he dressed up as Aladdin. he sent me some pictures of his costume before he went (and he looked super cute, of course) and then while he was at the party I threw together the best Jasmine costume I could from stuff that I had at home and sent a few pictures to him. when he got home from the party they were waiting in his email and he loved them.

just thought it might be fun if one SO is dressing up to go to something, either to a costume party or a formal event, but I like the idea of dressing up together, even if you can't be together. (and of course we've talked about having formal skype dates already on the forum, but just sending pictures back and forth could work too.)

Thats a cute idea! Maybe we will try it out sometime.

Comment

Sounds like something funny to do during Halloween jeje :P. Thanks!

Comment

I did this last Christmas when I paid my SO a visit! We had a ton of fun

Comment

I like the idea! Hmm maybe I could dress up as a nurse for when he calls me while he is at work (he works at a hospital). That would be quite a surprise! Or I could just save and use it for Halloween :P

Comment

Working...
          X