What else can we do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What else can we do?

Today me and my SO is celebrating our monthsary I know that lately we are getting more busier and we only talk on voice chat on weekends.
    I want to make this day for us as a special one and I want to do some online activities with him We chat on g+ and skype on weekdays at the office :P and I hope, we will have more fun activities even just online

What are your time differences like? Maybe you could try and eat a meal together? and then maybe watch a film?

Comment

Play some online games together! Find a TV show that you both like on a website, and try to time it just right so you two can watch it together! Draw him a picture, write him a poem...anything that you would usually do for a monthsary, you can probably try over Skype or G+

Comment

I am 4 hours ahead of him so when we are about to talk I already feel sleepy, we tried recording videos for each other but having a person talk to you face to face even on video chat is still different. Thanks for your advice I wanna try this out with him Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney:) View Post
          Play some online games together! Find a TV show that you both like on a website, and try to time it just right so you two can watch it together! Draw him a picture, write him a poem...anything that you would usually do for a monthsary, you can probably try over Skype or G+
          Thank you, ahmm can you suggest some sites where we can watch movies for free? ~sometimes the only problem that I have is that there are sites that are not available in his country. Thank you

Comment

www.yourtvseri.es
            That's where I find a lot of my TV shows that I watch.
            www.hulu.com
            There's usually some movies and TV shows you can watch for free without having to purchase an account.

Comment

a meal together sounds wonderful !!

Comment

thats a great enjoyment
                NoThInG iS ImPoSsiBlE..

Comment

Working...
                X