Record I love you :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Record I love you :)

I thought of this recently. I want to have my bf say I love you and goodnight angel, like he does when I can see him or talk to him and I will have it recorded on my iphone. I wont get to talk to him as much this time so I would like to have his voice available when I need a smile His voice makes my day when I can't see him.

Anyone else think this is a nice idea?

You can even record phrases for each other and send them. That I will have to do!

I love making and receiving recordings too! My SO and I always do that. And when we can't talk on Skype one night she records a "goodnight recording" for me where she tells me about her day and everything that comes to her mind. It really does help a lot hearing her voice. Even though it makes me sad at the same time.

Comment

We do a lot of recordings! As my SO stated just above. Any night that I don't talk on skype with her I will do a recording as i get ready for my bed, talking about my day, and telling her how much I love her.
      They end up being about 20-30 minutes since I feel like I have so much to say, even if I haven't left the house that day. And then sometimes she records something back for me to listen to when I get up. (We have a 10 hour time difference)
      I love being able to hear her voice. It makes me so happy.

Comment

When I left to go study abroad for a year, I bought an alarm clock for my husband which lets you record a private message that serves as a wake-up signal. I guess you could do the same with any audio file on your cell phone/iphone (use it as a wake-up signal, I mean)?

Comment

Originally posted by lunamea View Post

When I left to go study abroad for a year, I bought an alarm clock for my husband which lets you record a private message that serves as a wake-up signal. I guess you could do the same with any audio file on your cell phone/iphone (use it as a wake-up signal, I mean)?
          Ahh, I'd love that!

Comment

Ok good, others do it too! I had people tell me it was silly but then again they arent in a long distance relationship! I see him in less than two weeks and I will be asking him to record certain things. I hope he doesnt think I am crazy, although I doubt he will. I like the alarm clock idea! I will probably do the skype thing and leave messages.

Comment

the alarm idea is great! thanks guys. i used to have my sister's voice as my alarm when i was in high school. my mother passed away my freshman year and i was nostalgic for the days she used to walk into my bedroom and wake me up for school. i had not remembered that i could do that with my phone. it would be very sweet to have his voice wake me up in the mornings =3. pretty soon i will be leaving for school and our schedules will be very different so, im hopping this will help alleviate some of the nostalgia. too cute =)

Comment

I already recorded him saying I love you Stephy to me on my MP3 player so when I'm flying after seeing him I just listen to it and it makes me happy.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

this is a very good idea! i actually brought it up to my boyfriend last week. since he's working at a boyscout camp, and i only get to talk to him on the weekends, it would be great to be able to hear his voice a little bit whenever i need to hear it. i recorded some on my phone for him, and i plan on sending them today when i can talk to him. and i'm going to get him to do it for me this weekend as well
                  [CENTER]"To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive."

Comment

Working...
                  X