New Long distance relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Long distance relationship

Hi, I've recently started a new long distance relationship and was wondering if anyone had any ideas of things I can do to keep it going smoothly?

Cheers,

Communication, trust and understanding. These are not easy relationships to be in by any means. But if they are the right person everything you go through is so worth it. And remember everyone deals with stress and sadness in thier own way always keep the lines of communication open. Good luck to you guys! I wish you all the best.

Comment

I recommend face time (or skype), lots of calling, sending each other voice recordings,and pictures.
      I dunno about you but I never get tired of this.
      Good luck in your LDR!

Comment

Me and my gf were using Viber (Free call and text), Skype (when her brother's laptop is free to use)
        FB Messenger, Facebook. (Well, those are for Communication)

We talk a lot (10-12hrs a day, some times 15h)
        Now, she started school. Less time :/ (hmm 4-5hrs)
        but there is Saturday and Sunday.

When i get a job, maybe 1-2hrs only but we agree to do a long message everyday.

but uh, for you both:

Being in LDR is very tough, but If you and ur bf/gf are willing to wait,
        It will work.
        Communication, Trust, Faith, Respect, Patience and Pray.

and ofc, Love

Just be comfortable talking to him/her. Just be your self.
        Share what are you doing, or even eating something, tell it too

If you two don't know what to say, maybe try doing Tumblr together?
        We always do that and sometimes reading some post here in LFAD

If you have problems or need some advice,
        Just ask.

Have a nice day, Best wishes on you both
        After all that we've been through, It all comes down to me and you.
        I guess it's meant to be, Forever you and me, After all.

Comment

communication, communication, communication. LDR's are tough, but when you accumulate enough trust (so much that you don't really have to worry about him cheating or anything) it's a wonderful feeling! Talking honestly with your SO will not only show him that you trust him, but it'll make him feel closer to you. Tell him how you feel about things, don't hide things, that hurts. It doesn't matter how you do it, just keep the communication constant. C: Facebook, email, twitter updates, so on and so forth. Lol in this day and age communicating is easy...so take advantage of it!
          Best of luck!!~

Comment

Working...
          X