Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas?

so i've noticed a lot of awesome ideas for things the LDRs can do with each other, and i would love to do all of them with my BF but the problem is that money is super tight for him so he doesn't have internet, no cable, and a smart phone that isn't too smart. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of things that me and my BF can do for fun while being LD.

I don't really have any suggestions for you, but I am in pretty much the same situation. Except, my bf doesn't have a phone right now and we have to use his mothers once a week or so.
    So yeah.. not very helpful, but just wanting to let you know that you aren't alone? *hugs*
    "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
    This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
    Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

it sucks sometimes and his phone is going. like he will text me "lol" once and i will get the text about 5 times in a row. he hates his phone and he tells me all the time he wants to just throw it at the wall.

Comment

I dont know what kind of phone plan you guys have but if it is unlimited mins you could rent the same movies or dvr some tv or movies and watch them together on the phone. We've done it on the phone and also skype or oovoo. If I think of anything else I'll let you know. Good luck =)

Comment

Working...
        X