No announcement yet.

Found two very cool apps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my SO to start using Couple with me today. He's been sending me the most adorable sketches.
    So, here you are
    too foreign for home
    too foreign for here.
    Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Thank you for sharing!

Comment

My SO and I started using pair/couple yesterday and I love it. I think he likes it too. We've been sending each other videos and pictures, sketches, etc. It's great! I've also been trying drawsomething2. He doesn't like it too much cuz he's not artistic he says, but it might work for other couples who like drawing!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikuan View Post
          Or you guys can try this apps, called "Between", it will count how many days you and your SO be in a relationship. It always remind us some special date like 100days, 200days etc.
          that is best appl i have it too and we keep sharing notes and photos and it can be password locked so its so amazing to me to go thru any of our photos whenever i want to n save all

Ill also advice to EVERYONE download zello , its a great walkie talkie applacation u can talk WHENEVER u want, n if your SO is online he hears it without calling or anything its perfect apllacation for surprising also it saves that chats and u can go thru them over n over.....

Comment

Working...
          X