Something silly and cute to do for your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something silly and cute to do for your SO

So out of the blue yesterday I started sending my SO random cheesy pick up lines. It made him smile and giggle. There are tons of apps that you can get that has them. They are just fun, cute and silly. I just thought I'd share in case anyone was looking for something cute and silly to do. We've been together for 3 years and it felt like when we were flirting back in the day it lead to a very good day for both of us. I'm always looking for new things to do to keep it interesting and not so routine. Anyone else have any random things they do? I'd love to hear about them.

that actually sounds like alot of fun..i don't have a smart phone...i wonder if there is something online that i could utilize...might have to google...or if anyone already knows of one...let me know

Comment

Originally posted by D.4C View Post
      that actually sounds like alot of fun..i don't have a smart phone...i wonder if there is something online that i could utilize...might have to google...or if anyone already knows of one...let me know
      Here are a few websites for you to look at...

pickuplinesgalore.com
      gotlines.com
      pickuphelp.com

Comment

I find a lot of like lovey pictures/quotes on tumblr and I show them to Zach and he gets all blushy and smiley on cam it's so cute.

Comment

One joke that I like to pull on my SO is that I will text him "want to see something sexy?" When he replies yes, I send him a picture of himself. It's a very sweet and flirty reminder that you love him.

Comment

I downloaded this cool IOS app that has a ton of useful Estonian phrases, with an audio pronunciation of it.

I use it occasionally to speak to and ask her questions in Estonian. She loves it!

Comment

Originally posted by galfinito View Post
              One joke that I like to pull on my SO is that I will text him "want to see something sexy?" When he replies yes, I send him a picture of himself. It's a very sweet and flirty reminder that you love him.
              OMG that is so cute I think I might have to steal it =) thanks for sharing.

Comment

i randomly do this to my boyfriend all the time and he does it back, it's fun and silly.

Comment

This is so fun to do!

First Met Online: October 2010
                  First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
                  Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
                  First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
                  Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
                  Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
                  Engaged!: June 1, 2013
                  Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

We love sending each other cute and sexy text messages. It keeps things fun and exciting!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                    Married April 18th, 2015!!
                    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Originally posted by monkeynbunny View Post
                      Here are a few websites for you to look at...

pickuplinesgalore.com
                      gotlines.com
                      pickuphelp.com
                      thank you...gonna check em out now...and maybe send a couple while she is at work this morning

Comment

That sounds like a brilliant idea, I'll have to try it.

Comment

My SO used to say really cheesy lines but he got better and he sweet talks to me because he knows I'm weak for that even when they're still cheesy sometimes. I have a harder time doing the sweet talk, but I try. =v=

Looking for the future...

First Meeting: March 20 2016
                          Got separated: August 2016
                          Reunion: July 2017
                          Officially together: January 2018
                          ... And many meetings later ...

Comment

Originally posted by monkeynbunny View Post
                            OMG that is so cute I think I might have to steal it =) thanks for sharing.

I loved that idea as well I am so stealing it LOL

Every now and then I write him a card and send it in the post. As old fashioned as snail mail is, it reminds us of when we first met as penpals so it's cute but cheesy at the same time
                            ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

Some of those on the pickuplinesgalore site are brilliant!

Comment

Working...
                              X