Mutsugoto - the next level for LDRs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mutsugoto - the next level for LDRs

I found this a couple of years ago. And I am wondering if it actually made it beyond prototype state, but I can't find anything about it online. But check out the project Mutsugoto! Read the description and then enjoy the video. Try to put yourself into their situation. I would love to try it!

It would be neat to try but in reality I've never be able to go to sleep using it, way to distracting and bright for me.

Comment

Looks really cool, but I could never sleep with light in my eyes. I like the idea though.

Comment

Crazy!

Comment

I like the idea! But like others have said I wouldn't be able to sleep with the light. I like my dark room!

Comment

I agree with the too much light issue. I am more curious about the light painting experience, to imagine that my SO is lying in her bed 4600 miles away from me. Thinking of me. Trying to imagine that I lie right next to her. And she knows exactly where she would touch me. And for me, lying in my bed following the light to see where her hand is going. I can just imagine that it would be torturous after a while because the wish to have her right next to me right now would grow painfully big.

Comment

Working...
            X