We had a Skype Homecoming (:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had a Skype Homecoming (:

The night of homecoming i was crying like a freaking baby because i couldnt go and i called up my boo and told him that i was staying home (crying through my words) and i wasnt going to homecoming. He was on his way to his schools but turned the car around and came straight back to his house. I didnt know he was coming home at first but he told me to get on my prettiest dress, and do my hair and make-up real pretty so i did. Then he told me to get on skype and check my email. So i got on and he video called and as i checked my email i found a love letter with virtual flowers and a picture of a crossage (<--- spelled wrong) i cried even harder and he called and we danced all night and then after stuffed our face at midnight we layed there till 3 am talking on skype and laughing and crying and becing ourselves. Then i fell asleep and woke up the next day to him staring right at me with that sleepy smile (:

Aww that is so sweet. I just want to give both of you a big hug.

I'm sorry. I'm hyper.

Comment

Sounds like the best homecoming ever! How come you couldn't go to yours? I'm sorry you couldn't, even though your date sounded much more fun. : 3

Comment

That was so sweet and thoughtful of him! Awesome guy
        ”Distance means so little when someone means so much.”

Comment

I did that with my SO for Prom last year He wasn't planning on going because I wouldn't be there, but he asked me if I wanted to be his date and of course I said yes! So we both dressed up on skype and had a great time, even though there was a 7 hour time difference and I had to go to bed at some point. We don't have Prom here, so to kind of experience his in this way was really special for me

Comment

That is just so sweet! It sounds like a night you'll always remember.

Comment

That is adorable!

First Met Online: October 2010
              First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
              Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
              First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
              Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
              Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
              Engaged!: June 1, 2013
              Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

This is so beautiful, sharing special moments even though you are far apart is extremely important I think. Sounds like you SO is really putting in a strong effort and that's always so wonderful to hear!

Comment

That is so adorable!<3

Comment

Working...
                  X