Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our way to celebrate our (first) anniversery :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our way to celebrate our (first) anniversery :)

Ok, so we had kind of 2 anniverseries that we celebrated, the first of when we first met (and he cooked this wonderful dinner for yours truly ) and the date we regard being the date we went official. For the latter we wanted to do something that didn't cost too much and that would remind us why we bother to stay together, so I went out buyin white pillow cases and good quality pens for writing on fabrique, and we wrote and doodled things on them to remind ourselves of why we love eachother, and then we changed them with eachother For example, he made me one pillowcase with a train on, a (hard) rock and (what he claims is tasty) seaweed as a reminder of our jokes and memories together and another with how I make him feel, and I drew our shadows on his. It makes me smile to read and look on my pollow cases every night, and it didn't cost much either, I paid around 15 € for all. We did this together but you can just as well as appart, the only difference being that you have to add what it costs to post them to eachother.
    Hope this makes someone else smile as well
    We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

That's a neat idea!

Comment

That's such an original idea, I love it!

Comment

aww this is a very cute idea. My SO made me a pillow case, he sewed up a bunch of his shirts together, and it looks so professional, so at night when Im alone I can cuddle up to it. But I like your idea, i'll be over there again soon, close distance this is something cute we can do, maybe next christmas idea!
        I love you Nathan <3
        sigpic
        5/25/09 <3

Comment

Awesome idea! thanks for sharing... I already made a pillowcase for my bf, but I just printed the stuff he likes, like favorite cartoons, music, etc...
          I'm gonna suggest this idea to him, so next time we meet, we have some handicraft to make together, yay!

Comment

What a cute idea! :3

I also love the comment of the sewed shirts together as the pillow case, I should make Kieran do that! haha.

Comment

That's cute! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

i like that thanks for the idea would def. be somethin cool for us to try

Comment

Love this!
                  First met online: June, 2010
                  First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
                  Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                  Third visit together: August, 2012
                  Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                  Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
                  Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
                  Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Working...
                  X