Couple's Jewelry Gift Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple's Jewelry Gift Idea

I didn't know where else to post this, so here's hoping I've the right place.

My boyfriend's birthday is coming up at the beginning of next month; he wanted a couple's pendant, and I found one.

I finally found this awesome couple's pendant by Dahlia's Jewels. It's a star and moon pendant that looks like it's an individual necklace, but when you put the two together, it forms a whole picture.

The box was really nice quality: I felt like I was getting a gift-gift, not just some piece of jewelry from a place.

The pendants themselves are nice and solid - they are heavy enough they weigh down properly, but light enough you don't feel like there's an anchor around your neck. The chain is short for the gold side, but you can get the black side up to 24". Below are pics stolen from Amazon's site, for the linkshy:

The thing I really liked about Dahlia's selection is they have a slew of couple's pendants, everything from the classic hearts to these little barrel ones. I think they've got some good, alternate designs for people who are looking for something they can wear to work and doesn't make you feel like you're back in high school. I've been searching for ages for a pendant that was couple-y but not cutesy. My boyfriend's a huge romantic, but he's still a guy, and I'm not fond of the half hearts, either. I needed something I could wear to my job every day and looked more adult.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

That is really cool! Its like a Mizpah charm... but different
    Very nice Silviar!
    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

They are really nice. I don't wear much jewellery at all and I'm not a fan of half hearts either. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by archangel View Post
        That is really cool! Its like a Mizpah charm... but different
        Very nice Silviar!
        That was my thought too. I like Mizpah charms, but I'm not Judeo-Christian, and they aren't quite 'us' either.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I like this idea! I might have to steal it my guy wouldnt go for the half-heart either

Comment

This is cute!

Comment

That necklace is pretty. We considered necklaces, but I'm not a fan and can't really wear them at work due to safety issues. She wanted to get the LFAD bands but I didn't think they were "special" enough. So we went hunting around Etsy and found a few sellers that turn US state quarters into rings. She has a Maryland (my home state) one and I have a Texas (her home state) one.

Comment

Working...
              X