watch movie together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watch movie together

is there any way 2 people can watch movie together at same time ? and chat maybe doesnt have to video. just chat or voice call maybe? ty ^_^

we start skype and both watch the same movie at the same time watch one online, put a disk in the pc or on the tv..
    depends wheter you can move your pc or so..
    good luck!

Comment

My friend uses synchtube.com. It can be used with a few things but she mainly uses it for watching shows on youtube with friends.

Met Online: 02/2012
      Started talking privately: 09/20/2012
      First Met in person: 09/22/2012
      Started Dating: 10/30/2012
      Closed the Distance 4/24/2013

Comment

We usually find movies online (just Google "watch -insert movie name here- free online" and you should get loads of options. Sockshare and Putlocker links work best for us, let it buffer for a while before you watch) and countdown to hit play and chat at the same time I usually have the chat box and movie side-by-side so we can watch and chat at the same time.
        “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

Me and my ex used to watch Netflix from the same account togetherAnd sometimes a movie we both downloaded or bought on DVD. Then we would just talk on Skype the whole time. Worked pretty well.
          "You want for myself
          You get me like no one else
          I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
          Even in the darkest part of me
          I am beautiful with you
          Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
          You're here with me
          Just show me this and I'll believe
          I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

Yeah, we download movies to the computer n w watch it together whilebwe r on skype or on the phone !

Comment

my SO and I only done this once, we were both on the phone and just pressed play the same time and watched lol

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
              2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
              3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
              4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
              5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
              6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
              7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
              Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
              UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

My boyfriend and I didn*t watch any movies at the same time, although he gave me some really good movie suggestions - like The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, a movie which I enjoyed a lot! He told me that I would really love this movie and I DID! Last night I called him and asked what he was doing and he told me he was watching Le Tour de France on Eurosport, and we got to talk a little about this cycling competition (because I knew some things about it, and he was so happy to find out I knew what he was watching). He told me to watch it, as it was the big final, the Paris phase and he knows the fact that I am crazy about France!!!! In fact I told him many times that I love French, I love all about France and I guess he started to like this too (at first, when we started talking he said to me that France was a neutral country for him, and now he seems ti have changed his opinion!), because he told me that he would really want to visit Paris!!!! I said that Paris is the ”lovers town” and I also would like to visit Paris someday!!!

Comment

If you use GChat, the newest version allows you to watch YouTube videos at the same time. If your internet connections are good, this is worth trying. But it'd have to be an older movie to have the whole thing on YouTube. But those oldies are the perfect ones to bond over/make fun of! You can watch the movie and each other on your computers at the same time!
                  1st, 2nd, & 3rd Dates: Nov. 2009
                  Separation/Online "Friendship": Dec. 2009 - Feb. 2012
                  1st Visit: March 2012
                  2nd Visit: May 2012
                  3rd Visit: July 2012
                  First I love yous: August 2012
                  Next Visit: Hopefully this winter!

Comment

Kinda necro-ing this post because my girl and I just love those movie date nights.
                    In our case, she watches hers online but I have my movies torrented prior to the night of watching. And when we do, we just press "play" at the same time and watch while we chat via Skype. We've watched 19 movies together so far. :-)

Comment

Me and the SO just watched Pacific Rim today. We both put on the movie and pick a point to pause at and then do a countdown. We say ...........1.2.3. go ........gone. and we both hit play at same time and chat about movie on Skype while doing it. We do them almost everyday, or at least a TV show we watch.

I did find the TeamViewer that will allow you to share each other's screens if you want but we don't find that necessary.
                      "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

My wife and I like watching Netflix together and use Google Hangouts chat / Skype to talk through the movie. We found that talking through Skype got tricky because of the movie sound lagging in the background. We've also tried having our webcams on so we can see each other's reactions (but still stay muted).

Comment

Originally posted by Fretboard_Magic View Post
                          Kinda necro-ing this post because my girl and I just love those movie date nights.
                          In our case, she watches hers online but I have my movies torrented prior to the night of watching. And when we do, we just press "play" at the same time and watch while we chat via Skype. We've watched 19 movies together so far. :-)
                          This is exactly how me and my SO does it. I torrent and she streams online, and we have a Skype call running at the same time. Since I have dual screens, I can watch the movie on one and have the Skype chat on the otherwhile the actual call is running on my phone standing in my dock so I can see her reactions to what we're watching. The call is muted though, so we don't get each other's movie sound. Then we press play at the same time. I'm not sure how she has it set up, but I'm pretty sure she has the movie and Skype window side by side. Though sometimes her call is on the iPad. I'ts been working really good so far. We watch more tv series though, since the time diffference make it hard to find time for feature length movies.

Comment

Would anyone be interested in a tool that takes care of the video sync'ing (including pausing and skipping parts) and chat on Netflix? I know tools like synchtube/togethertube exist for youtube videos, but I wasn't able to find anything for Netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspirement View Post
                              This is exactly how me and my SO does it. I torrent and she streams online, and we have a Skype call running at the same time. Since I have dual screens, I can watch the movie on one and have the Skype chat on the otherwhile the actual call is running on my phone standing in my dock so I can see her reactions to what we're watching. The call is muted though, so we don't get each other's movie sound. Then we press play at the same time. I'm not sure how she has it set up, but I'm pretty sure she has the movie and Skype window side by side. Though sometimes her call is on the iPad. I'ts been working really good so far. We watch more tv series though, since the time diffference make it hard to find time for feature length movies.
                              Cool beans. :-) My girlfriend and I only have the IM via Skype during the movies. If we feel like camming afterward, we do that. But we usually get too tired after watching a movie due to our 6 hour time difference. Yours must be like 7 or 8 hours? I know Australia is like an hour or two ahead of Japan.
                              We just watched our 21st movie(Pineapple Express) last night/this morning. This weekend has been kind of special because today is our 6-month anniversary. It's been cool to have it and our weekend movie date night fall under the same weekend. :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X