Skype Pictionary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skype Pictionary

Tried playing pictionary via skype last night for first time w/ SO. It was actually fun. We have an on-going game now that whoever wins/loses wins or loses a bet. Won't go into the stakes...it's a bit of a mature thing that one of us will have to do!

But we each write our word down first. Then draw pics to try to get the other to guess. Honor system to play fair and make a good effort at drawing and guessing. Because depending on the mood winning or losing could end up being quite nice!!;-) Get a point for each correct guess or when the other can't guess it right. One w/ most points wins.

We're currently tied, with a visit happening this weekend. I like the game, with it used to build a bit of tension/something to look forward to for a visit too. And it's fun to do something interactive instead of just talk.

Anyone else do things like this? Other ideas?

I think I might try this, may be a little unfair since she has a drawing tablet though

Comment

There are quite a few nice multiplayer games online me and my SO play. Our favorites are:

- draw my thing
      - trivia
      - farragomate
      - solve murder mystery stories
      - truth or dare
      - couple questions

Comment

I love Draw my Thing! but my bf doesn't like it cuz I'm better at drawing than him lol
        Our favorites are Song pop, megapolis, and Top Quiz.

I'm gonna try pictionary!

Comment

Working...
        X