4th year Anniversary helpful ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th year Anniversary helpful ideas?

Alright, we have been at this for a while now and I want to make this year special for him. We will not be together for this date.
    I made him a gift ( he loves goofy, so i made him a goofy hat with ears) and a hand drawn card that is unique to us.
    We are planning on watching our usual sunday show together ( walking dead), but what else can we do together?
    We have played Yahtzee for a date previously, as well as a few other yahoo games. We do nightly skype chats. I have previously done the " virtual date" where we both went to see a movie at the same time at a theater, and then via phone chatted while eating at the same chain restaurant. ( we did that for valentines this year). I have done a message in a bottle previously. Also done a telegram. I have sent him care packages ( a date in a box generally). We watch movies together on netflix all the time.
    I am desperately grasping at straws.
    We met playing a MMORPG. I thought about us going back to visit it for a bit, but there is no one left to play it with or things we haven't done.
    Ideas?

I cant think of anything different... But I guess your 4th anniversary has passed. What did you do for it ?

Comment

It hasn't passed yet, if that ticker is accurate. Mine and my SO's 4 year anniversary is in 3 weeks. But it's so close to my graduation from college that we're gonna be together so we're spending the night at a hotel (had to do it anyway...long story) but we chose a nicer hotel to make it more special. I feel like after so many years, coming up with the something new is so hard lol. It's kinda like "been there done that" type of thing. Aside from watching movies, playing games, cooking the same meal together, there isn't too much to do. xD I may get thrown tomatoes at but it's just what I think. You didn't mention cooking the same meal together, unless one or both of you hate cooking then obviously that's not going to work lol. You could just go back and play the game together again, and sorta reminisce about how you guys first met.

Unless you've already thought of something. Then by all means!

Comment

I am still at a loss. I keep going over and over things in my mind. We have 2 anniversaries. One in march ( when we started our relationship) and the other in August ( when we had our first real date).
        I can't recreate the first date ( as much as I wish I could). I might see if he is game with the cooking the same meal thing. Though, most of the time he eats what's made in the house there.

Comment

Since you met on a game, maybe you could find a new game for the two of you to start playing?

Maybe you could create trivia questions for each other about your relationship/things you like and see who could earn the most points?

Just some thoughts. If I think of any more, I'll share those as well!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X