Friday Night dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Night dates

Hi guys. My girlfriend and I have started having nights in on Friday nights. We need ideas that are happy and won't just upset us. We both have reliable Internet and free calls, IOS devices, but not bucket loads of downloads (I live in rural Australia, so we can only Skype occasionally). Any ideas will be appreciated

- Watch movies and TV shows together! You can go on YouTube even and find full length movies! I watched one with my SO last night And if you can't Skype often, wait to turn on Skype after you finish watching them and then you can talk about it
    - Dress up and have your own 'dinner date' at home! This you might prefer doing over Skype or pictures!
    - Play 2 player games online!
    There's so much you can do, just have to be creative

Comment

Thanks for the ideas. Unfortunely, I don't even have enough monthly data for YouTube movie to be a viable option :/

Comment

Can you both rent a movie? Or watch one that you already have? You could pictonary or something over pictures or any other game. Or both download an app game and challenge each other to see who can get farther first. If you go to the home page, there's a list of like 1,000 things to do with your SO, that might help out a bit more.

Comment

Working...
        X