Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TeamVeiwer!

WHEN YOU INSTALL SAY YOU ARE USING FOR PERSONAL USE AND IT WILL BE FREE

TeamVeiwer is a program i used to use to help my friends with computer problems and such but now that my SO just got her own lap top we are gonna start using this alot more!

I havent used it in a while but its an awesome program you can connect to the persons computer and look at anything on there computer both people have control, its great for anything really surfing the web or even playing a DVD on the computer that you SO is connected too and just watching it together! i also saw this morning it has a webcam feature but i havent really given it all a shot yet with my SO! so maybe someone can beat me to it

All you do is install it and it generates an random IP and password on the right and on the left is where you put in there ip and password and you can connect to there computer!

https://www.teamviewer.com/index.aspx

thanks for the info - I'll try it out - maybe exactly what we are looking for!

Comment

Ooo, thanks, I can't wait to look into it more! Čternity and I suffer from the same DVD problem...

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

That sounds amazing O_o. I wanted my SO and I to use some other site that you could watch videos from one computer, but it wasn't compatible with macs so we couldn't use it. This one might just be able to work! I want to try this out so that we can watch movies together without both of us having to buy the same one!

Comment

Sounds like a hacker's dream tool to me lol

Comment

hahaha ya it was made so you can like help people with computer problems or set things up and you dont have to be right next to them, but i really love it alot

Comment

i'm gonna try this out :] thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X