Dancing over messages.:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dancing over messages.:)

My SO and I recently started "slow dancing over messages" lately. It's a wonderful thing to imagine being together and its a lot of fun. We pick a song, post it to our messages and then we dance. We just love the feel of the moment and its truly something we have started to cherish since we arent together. Our songs normally consist of country songs and we close our eyes and it almost feels like were really holding each other. Sometimes I fall asleep taking to him and he's so sweet to me. Just a wondering suggestion if anyone wants to try it.

This could be the cutest thing I've ever heard. In my head it's and adorable Good for you for finding someone who is that silly with you! I know a lot of boys who would be hesitant about that kind of thing

Comment

Originally posted by Catface View Post
      )Good for you for finding someone who is that silly with you! I know a lot of boys who would be hesitant about that kind of thing
      B did that with me from the very beginning -- he started it. He'd send me a song and we'd listen to it while we typed what we were doing. Like: We're walking hand in hand down the street to the nightclub...... ordering drinks, you sip from yours and we kiss, I can taste your drink on your lips...... dancing the two-step on the dance floor, the lights turned down low, holding each other close......... and so on and so on...... so romantic but not silly to me!
      February 2012 -- met online
      August 2012 -- he said "I love you."
      April 2013 -- met in person
      June 2013 -- broke up
      July 2013 -- back together
      August 2013 -- 2nd visit
      October 20, 2013 -- He proposed!
      April 22, 2014 -- Married/closed the distance!

Comment

Aww, he actually told me he holds his phone and his computer and dances with them. It's so sweet.

Originally posted by Benni View Post
        B did that with me from the very beginning -- he started it. He'd send me a song and we'd listen to it while we typed what we were doing. Like: We're walking hand in hand down the street to the nightclub...... ordering drinks, you sip from yours and we kiss, I can taste your drink on your lips...... dancing the two-step on the dance floor, the lights turned down low, holding each other close......... and so on and so on...... so romantic but not silly to me!

Comment

Originally posted by katiecat08 View Post
          Aww, he actually told me he holds his phone and his computer and dances with them. It's so sweet.
          That is very sweet indeed!
          February 2012 -- met online
          August 2012 -- he said "I love you."
          April 2013 -- met in person
          June 2013 -- broke up
          July 2013 -- back together
          August 2013 -- 2nd visit
          October 20, 2013 -- He proposed!
          April 22, 2014 -- Married/closed the distance!

Comment

He is the most amazing man and I love him so much. Were ssoo goofy with each other but also seriously in love. I wouldnt trade him for the world. <3

Comment

Awww how cute!

Only dancing Kieran does is wiggling around to his music.

Comment

so cute

the nearest I have is as a joke I told him if he was serious about coming to england, he'd have to run outside in the rain and naked morris dance. he did

Comment

thats an awesome idea and im definately gonna try it with him.... im sure he's gonna love this too.... thanku guys for bringing up such wonderful ideas!!! luv ya all!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X