Care packages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Care packages?

So my boyfriend will be in A-School (Navy) in Great Lakes for our one year anniversary (June 17th). I was planning on sending him a care package for the occasion, but I have no idea what to send. I had the idea of sending 12 envelopes with memories and pictures from each month we've been dating. Other than that, I'm clueless. Do any of you have cute ideas for long distance anniversaries? Thank you!
    sigpic

What does he like? You know him better then any of us.

Comment

For my SO's Christmas, I made hima photobook charting our relationship with pics from our first meeting right the way through to present day, with little comments beside each pic. That's quite similar to your memories idea, though. Can you send any of his favourite food things, or make him some cakes/biscuits shaped like love hearts or something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by kattermole View Post
        For my SO's Christmas, I made hima photobook charting our relationship with pics from our first meeting right the way through to present day, with little comments beside each pic. That's quite similar to your memories idea, though. Can you send any of his favourite food things, or make him some cakes/biscuits shaped like love hearts or something like that?
        I can send food! I like the cookie idea. I think I'll do that actually. I thought about maybe making one of those candy message things? Where you use the name of the candy bars as words?

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
        What does he like? You know him better then any of us.
        I suppose I should have included that, haha. He is really into computers. Anything techy he loves. I found a tshirt off ThinkGeek.com, but I don't know if he'd wear it. He is really picky about clothes. :P
        sigpic

Comment

Food, pictures of you, books (if he likes to read) , a collage of pics of you together?, a hand written letter, maybe some drawings you drew him. I dunno, you know better then me what he would like, every care package can be different depending on the guy.

Comment

Working...
          X