Customized Romance Novels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customized Romance Novels

I found this site awhile ago, and me and my SO like to mess around on it.

https://www.bookbyyou.com/romance/default.asp

They are books that you can order to be personalized for you. You put things like your name, your last name, your best friend, your hair and eye color, etc. and also your SO's too.

I prolly won't ever buy one (unless I have money to waste), but they do have "Previews" for each book where you can put in your information and it gives you lots of paragraphs to read. They can be pretty cheesy, and I will start to crack up while I'm reading it to my SO... But it's entertaining all the same.

Enjoy

That is pretty cool. Wouldn't be any use to me unless you could play around with genders too *sigh*

Comment

haha this is cute, if I had spare money just lying around I'd totally get one

Comment

This is very fantastic! I love reading romance novels! I'm going to check out this site more often.

♥Now on we go♥
        ♥To where no one knows♥
        ♥But I know, that I love you even more♥
        ♥Tears we cry♥
        ♥Asking myself why♥
        ♥Did I let the only one that I love go♥
        ♥You were meant for me♥
        ♥Darling can't you see♥
        ♥This is your song♥
        Your song (For you) By Glenn Lewis

You'll be my hubby and I'll be your wifey, so let's be together in bliss for "lifey" lol
        (I know it's cheesy, just bare with the siggy XP)

Comment

That's so cutee! It's a cute idea for a present if your SO likes to read

Comment

That's fab. I'll have to take a look at the link this weekend. A good romance novel is entertaining. He and I have our own webpage together and we earn wishes, etc. Sometimes, we hide bonus quests and the one he is working on is reading my favourite romance novel (he even interlibrary loaned it!). I imagine, though, it might be a lot more fun to combine our book reading time together with a quest...only to find that it is our own romance novel. That said, I probably would just do the preview pages for now. :3 Thanks for the idea.

Comment

the romance idea was an amazing thing that got my boy and I to laugh our butts off. It was fun. Thanks so much!!! =]
              Missing Him Every Second Of Every Day With Every Single Breath I Take <3

Comment

Working...
              X