X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things to do for an LDR from the book "1001 Romantic Things to Do"

Make ornaments for every year of being together
    Mail them your sexiest panties
    Send her a old fashion telegram ((telegramstop.com))
    Place a ad in their local paper about your love/her birthday/etc
    Donate money to her favorite charity
    Disney night, watch Disney movies and get tiaras and bake Mickey mouse cookies
    type up a really nice to do list you have in mind but maybe don't have the funds to do everything yet and mail them a copy so they know your intentions and that alone is sweet.

I sent this little list to Michelle and Frank but I dont know if they'll like it enough to add or or however it works so I thought I should share it here just in case =D
    Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
    Starting Dating: 5.22.09
    Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
    Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
    Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

This list is cute Not me and my boyfriend's cup of tea though. lol. I really like the last idea!!!!!

Comment

Awww. I just sent my SO an old-fashioned telegram. Thanks for the idea!
      My heart belongs to a pilot!
      ~*~
      ~*~
      [/center]

Comment

haha right now I am seriously trying to imagine my boy getting an old fashioned telegram and it made me laugh. haha. great idea though!! =]
        Missing Him Every Second Of Every Day With Every Single Breath I Take <3

Comment

honestly I'd like to see the rest of the list
          cause donating money to his favourite charity... >_> i'd rather keep the money and do somethin with him, like take him out or get him somethin etc lol

Comment

Originally posted by noodle View Post
            honestly I'd like to see the rest of the list
            cause donating money to his favourite charity... >_> i'd rather keep the money and do somethin with him, like take him out or get him somethin etc lol
            You can find the full list on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/group.php?g...374&ref=search

Comment

Originally posted by NaNi View Post
              You can find the full list on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/group.php?g...374&ref=search
              oh thanks

Comment

yeah I got the actual book from the library and it took me a few days to go through them all, but i ended up making a list on my computer a nd a lot of the stuff i realized i wouldn't be able to afford for a while but i printed it ou =t and gave it to her and she liked the intentions so much better. the book i got it from is 1001 romantic things to do, most libraries carry it.
                Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
                Starting Dating: 5.22.09
                Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
                Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
                Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Comment

I literally squeed at the Disney idea. So cute! ^_________^

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
                  -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
                  \

Comment

Originally posted by NaNi View Post
                    OMG!!! i've only read the frist 3 and they are sooo CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the ideas!
                      Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

I've got what I assume is the second version of this book "2002 romantic ideas" but I left it at my SOs so I don't have it with me to take examples from.

I love the Disney idea though!
                        Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

I love the ornament and disney idea!!! Just like DemonxOisin, I kinda jumped up and down in my chair a little! Thanks for the list

Comment

My SO and I have been planning on watching Disney movies together! We've been having probably more fun coming up with which ones to pick. It's just hard for us to find ones we both have and times we can watch it. xD

Comment

This is such a good list, thank you I love having new ideas to try out!

Comment

Working...
                              X