Sending COOKIES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending COOKIES!

Anybody have tips on how to send cookies in the mail? My boyfriend lives in the same country as me, and I'm sending him a care package complete with cookies, and I was wondering what ways I can avoid that being a huge disaster. I want to send chocolate chip and I'm going to buy the ingredients in a few minutes. But I've read sugar cookies send better so I'm doing that as a back up.

I think sugar cookies would break easier then say a thick oatmeal/chocolate chip cookie. Put them in a sealed container and they should be fine when they arrive. If he likes cooking you could always send him a jar with the ingredients in and then all he has to do is add the milk and eggs.

Comment

My sugar cookies always broke easier than the chocolate chip ones. Course, maybe I just made them wrong. Lol I would always send mine in a tin (like those blue tins that the butter cookies come in) and I would kinda pack it full so they didn't have much room to slid around in there and break apart.

~

Comment

I wouldn't send any type of chocolate anything to Florida this time of year, it will melt on you in transit. Stick with sugar for now, and send the chocolate chip when the weather cools down.
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X