Tiny postcards to mail INSIDE the letter :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiny postcards to mail INSIDE the letter :D

I was looking for printable postcards because I wanted to make some custom postcards for my honey. She loves to get koala mail (we call each other koalas, therefore a letter from my honey = koala mail).

When I was looking for templates so that I could make our very own custom koala mail postcards, I ran across a template for the tiniest postcard. I opened the template in photoshop, inserted my own pictures, and put a little message on it. They are really cute!

Here is the link for the template to make your very own tiny postcards that you can send to your honey: https://content.photojojo.com/diy/ma...hoto-postcard/

Last edited by hmrambling; July 24, 2013, 01:34 PM.

This is really cute! I've been looking for ideas to surprise him with, thanks!

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Those are adorable and quite unique. ♥ I'll bet she will love them! Thanks for sharing this.

~

Comment

These are really sweet! We're CD now, but I might have to use these anyway.
        ~~~

Comment

oh how cute! Thanks!

Comment

Oh my goodness are those ever cute! We don't write letters to each other but I so want to make these! Maybe I'll hide them in places for him to find randomly.

Comment

that's such a good idea!! And so cute <3

Comment

Working...
              X