We love Listhings.com!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We love Listhings.com!

Oh my gosh! So after 4 months of chatting and becoming best friends, we got to meet ten days ago. As if we didn't already talk 24/7 before I decided to review the list on here of things to do in an LDR relationship and we created a board on listhings.com.

If you haven't done this already I would ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND IT. He's way more involved and into it than I expected him to be which is awesome.

One of the things that we have in common is that we both love to cook. I logged on this morning to find that he had added a recipe corner today with a recipe I was drooling over when he was cooking the other day.

If you send cute emotes to each other, I'd highly recommend it!

Thanks for the suggestion! This is really nice for when you cannot skype together.

Comment

Originally posted by VioletGrubs View Post
      Thanks for the suggestion! This is really nice for when you cannot skype together.
      Something that we've also started doing - is sending each other offline video messages on Skype when we can't get our schedules to work out... I haven't found a way to do it from the computer so it may just be a smartphone app thing? Totally awesome receiving a video message instead of a text.

Comment

Originally posted by NikkiP View Post
        Something that we've also started doing - is sending each other offline video messages on Skype when we can't get our schedules to work out... I haven't found a way to do it from the computer so it may just be a smartphone app thing? Totally awesome receiving a video message instead of a text.
        We have made it work on computers before- I can't remember at the moment but it is possible. I posted a forum about ways into communicating other than skype since I am now at school and the times for us to talk are extremely limited because of classes. We were thinking about creating a blog together, reading the same book, and playing an online game of some sort with each other.

Comment

I have to say that Listhings is great. I tried it after reading this thread, and it has been perfect for us. I love posting pics and notes. It grows bigger as you add. You can even do it the same time your SO is working on it. It made my heart flip to see him moving around post-its and typing notes, while I watched. It's fun to check and see that he's added something, but he doesn't do it as often as I do. He seems to love it when I add something. I've started several lists on it, like what we want to do when we are together again and why I love him.

Comment

Originally posted by NikkiP View Post
            NOT ONLY can you do the Skype messaging when the other person is offline- but it's even easier to send little videos and pictures by using apps like snapchat !

They really aren't as notorious as many make them out to be! Especially since it's similar to vine/Instagram. Exception being on snapchat for example you have an easier time selecting who sees the photo/video! XD one on one is easy that way- only problem is that once opened, you need to screenshot the photo if you want to keep it ;(... But still awesome alternative !

Comment

I tried Listhings, the concept is great, and I started using it with my SO, but we stopped because it's super slow to load. Sometimes several minutes before the notes appear. Anyone knows another website like that?

Comment

Working...
              X