A Fun App for LDR Couples!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Fun App for LDR Couples!

Have you ever heard of Tokii? My S.O and I have recently started using Tokii, and we're having so much fun with it so thought I'd share with you guys! Tokii is an app for both Android phones and iPhones, and you can also use it online. It works a little bit like Facebook, but for two. It links you to your partner using your email addresses, then you can share your life with each other. When you first open the app/sign in, you see the News Feed, which basically tells you all the recent activity that has occurred between the both of you, like if either of you have posted any notes or anything, played any games, any invitations etc.

You also have a "set mood" option, where you can share how you're feeling with your partner using some cool emoticons and typing a little optional message. This is great if you don't tend to talk much about your feelings, and it's a great way to start talking about them! It means your partner can share in your happiness, laugh at your silliness or comfort you when you're down ... which is much better than them not knowing you're upset and finding out later when they finally catch on that you're not feeling great, right? Hehe ^_^

And finally, probably the best bit, you have a "Discovery Games" option! This is where you can challenge your partner (or play alone) to quiz sort of things, then compare how you answered. It's a nice way to learn about each other and have a good laugh, and it's a good conversation starter hehehe. You can play solo, compare your answers, or play in "competitive" mode, where your partner has to answer questions about you and see how well they know you. ^_~

If this sounds like you're kinda thing, you should definitely download it! It's a lot of fun. Hope this helps you. ^_^

This is really interesting, I will look into it. Also, a good one for if your partner is in another country is Line - you can do free phone calls and texts regardless of the country.

Comment

We tried this app and it didn't work

Comment

Originally posted by VioletGrubs View Post
        This is really interesting, I will look into it. Also, a good one for if your partner is in another country is Line - you can do free phone calls and texts regardless of the country.
        Hehe I hope you enjoy it! ^_^ Yeah I use Line as well! The stickers are so cute! Hehe thank you for your tips though! ^_~ x

Comment

Originally posted by kacie View Post
          We tried this app and it didn't work
          Hi Kacie, I'm sorry to hear it didn't work for you! How hasn't it worked? x

Comment

you wouldnt happen to know a similar app that cross platforms with a windows phone, would you?

Comment

this app looks great. definitely going to try it!

Comment

That sounds so adorable! Thank you so much!

Comment

This sounds pretty awesome!
                  Downloading as I type.
                  I've tried similar apps like Couple, but Tokii definitely sounds like it has more to offer
                  [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
                  became official: 28.03.11
                  first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
                  second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
                  our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
                  third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
                  fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
                  surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
                  viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
                  jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
                  my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

oh well it's for android... I got symbian..only he has android. maybe online. is it like multiplayer?

Comment

Working...
                    X