Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Memory Match Game

Hi Everyone!

This is something that I am planning on making for my SO at some stage - a memory matching game using photos, tickets, pictures, quotes, memories, lyrics and anything else that relates to our relationship. To make the cards for this game, I am thinking of printing them (the photos, quotes, lyrics, etc) all the same size (haven't decided on the size yet) and sticking them on cardboard or scrapbook paper and laminating them for durability. I am also planning on making a cute box or something to put them in (not sure exactly how yet).

There is also a website where you can create your own FREE online custom memory game using your own photos and text. There is also the option to get a printable version for a cost. I cant share the website because of this being my first post but it is called 'Match The Memory' and if you google that, it should come up as the first result!

Let me know what you think of this idea. If you end up using it, I'd love to see a picture of the results, if you wouldn't mind sharing!
Working...
X