PokeMMO!--The Pokemon MMO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PokeMMO!--The Pokemon MMO!

But seriously, if you grew up playing Pokemon as my SO and I did, then chances are, you agree when I say that Pokemon should have ALWAYS been this way. My SO found this site a few days ago. It's awesome!! It's literally Pokemon Fire Red (Same thing as Red version except updated). It's just like playing on an emulator, except my SO and I are right next to each other in the game!! It's awesome!!! Long gone are the days when we'd play Pokemon on different cartridges. He and I literally stay together the entire time.

Trust me, you guys gotta play! This is the way Pokemon should have always been!

https://pokemmo.eu/

Oh my god! This is incredible. Thanks for letting us all know of its majestical existence. I started talking to my SO because of Pokémon...it's what brought us together! It seems that it brought you and your SO together too.

Comment

Yesssssss. Thanks for sharing!
      My heart belongs to a pilot!
      ~*~
      ~*~
      [/center]

Comment

Omg I didn't know there is a thing like this. I'm totally gonna tell my SO about it. Can't way to play it with him. Thanks so much for sharing!! haha

Comment

what is everyones character names so we can chat or hang occassionally. Mine is Marruru
          "You want for myself
          You get me like no one else
          I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
          Even in the darkest part of me
          I am beautiful with you
          Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
          You're here with me
          Just show me this and I'll believe
          I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

Glad you guys liked it

Comment

My SO and I sort of met because of Pokemon, but sort of lost interest in it because we couldn't play it together. He doesn't have a DS, and we tried playing Fire Red while talking to each other, but one of us always got ahead of the other. I'll definitely have to try this, and hopefully this is something he will find fun. Thanks for sharing!
              Met Online: 2009-10
              Started Talking: Jan 25, 2011
              Relationship Started: June 25, 2011
              First Meeting: June 9, 2014
              Engaged: June 12, 2014
              Second Visit and Road Trip: Sep 3, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by angelvee View Post
                My SO and I sort of met because of Pokemon, but sort of lost interest in it because we couldn't play it together. He doesn't have a DS, and we tried playing Fire Red while talking to each other, but one of us always got ahead of the other. I'll definitely have to try this, and hopefully this is something he will find fun. Thanks for sharing!

Pokémon brought my SO and me together as well. Do you have a favorite Pokémon?

Comment

I joined up a few days ago! My username is Kriah if anyone wants to add me as a friend or whatnot.
                  sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment

My username is Trethsparr there as well.
                    My heart belongs to a pilot!
                    ~*~
                    ~*~
                    [/center]

Comment

Working...
                    X