HowAboutWe Dot Com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HowAboutWe Dot Com

Has anyone heard of this site (howaboutwe.com)? I suppose it is similar to Groupon, except the whole idea is to organize dates for either singles or couples. I don't know much about the singles option (obviously) but for $18/month they give you all these date options and deals in your area and you sync your account with your partner. You have the option of one free date or month (I'm forgetting). I think it's really cool. If I could afford it I would definitely pay for the service. There were date ideas I hadn't thought about or things I would like to do but I just didn't know where or it was too expensive. Well, I hope this helps someone out!

Aww! I wish I could use this. It seems like a fab idea. My SO lives in Canada and I will be visiting him next, and I don't see very many coupons for out of the US, but I wish! The site is lovely. Groupon is great too.

Comment

I wish they were in my SO's city! But it's a wonderful idea, thanks for sharing TriniCherryPrincess!
      So, here you are
      too foreign for home
      too foreign for here.
      Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

sadly, it's not in my SO's city either. But maybe they'll get there by the time we close the distance. thanks a lto for sharing.Great site.. if not for the discounts and the fact that it gives you an incentive to go out, at least for the ideas on it.

Comment

what's the purpose of this site?

Comment

"We hand-pick the finest local dates—from off-the-beaten-path gems to tried-and-true classics—and offer them to our members at refreshingly reasonable prices. Membership also includes one free date every month, our free concierge service, and an unlimited grab bag of specials like 2-for-1 Fandango tickets"
            I guess I would say that it is a way to keep date night fresh. They find you a lot of activities to do with your partner, a lot at discounted prices.

Comment

Working...
            X