Record skype calls and make videos together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Record skype calls and make videos together

This idea is kinda in its "rough draft", so to speak.

On Facebook within my SO and I's social group, there was a trend to do Question and Answer videos. A person would make a status and say "I'm doing a question and answer video! Ask me questions in the comments." Then all the commented questions would be answered by the person in a selfie video. Me and my SO wanted to do a couple Q&A video even though theres no way we'd be able to visit each other for it, so I looked up ways to record Skype video calls.

https://thenextweb.com/apps/2011/02/...d-skype-calls/ This blog entry has several great programs that help with this (even though most of the video ones you have to pay for :c). I used Call Recorder for Mac with the 7 day demo, and it worked great!

I don't know if you and your SO would want to do a facebook question and answer video, but it's just a fun thing my SO and I did, and I wanted to share. Recording calls seems like a fun tool to use, so I hope you might find it useful sometime!

hmm I'm recording all our calls...but there's just so many gb's. btw who would ask questions? my SO is very non cmmunicative, he doesn't even ask past the how was your day...

Comment

oh I did not even think to record anything in skype! Now I just made him a little song & sendt him... thanks for the inspiration, I get so love-busy from this site
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
      X