Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much patience do you still need?

hey guys!
    does your relationship come to a point that it already reached your boiling point and "to give up" is the only choice you have?
    i think my patience had gone so far for my SO, my mind is telling me that i need to let go but my heart keeps on holding.. i need a piece of advice.. please!!

What's causing you to reach your breaking point? I'm sorry you're going through this. I understand the feeling...

Comment

i think i need some explanation to anything that he do.. it's as if i'm not existing in the scene

Comment

I'm confused. Are you saying that you think you're being too demanding of him?

Comment

yes well I have been touching such a point.... I said to myself; I don't understand what is going on, he seems distant and I am feeling low, this can not contiue... And then I got super-mad at him and TOLD him I almost did not see the point. And this got him very sad, which touched me even though I was angry at him. i really wanted to do my routine of silent treatment but I kept myself back. Finally we talked things over, and even the issue is not completely resolved (when to travel...we have not yet bought the tickets), we cleared up some misunderstandings that were REALLY in the way of us understanding each other.

So, I am not sure what is causing the problem with the two of you, but it seems something he does (or does not do) is reacting in you and causing you to be angry. Do you think your anger is justified? Do you just need his help to calm down? or are you starting to think he is not a good person or that maybe you are not compatible? Why do you think it would be sensible to break up? what is your reason for holding on to him?
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
          X