Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skype concert

Hello,
    So I'm a musician, and my SO loves music. So, about once a week or so we get on Skype and I play some songs for her. New stuff I've learned, or old stuff I haven't played for her yet. She loves watching me, and I love playing. It actually kills two birds with ones stone because I get to rehearse some material and we get to see each other in the process!

ALS, if anyone plans on something like this, the sound over Skype (according to her) is way better than when I play over the phone.

~Matt

I always find the sound on skype sucks...but neat idea!

Comment

good luck. if you have a good mic and cam it should be okay

Comment

I usually Skype on iPad, and she's on an Android phone. That configuration works out really well. When I'm on my iPhone she has issues hearing me. It probably all depends on the devices your using.

Comment

Ahh, fellow musician... Guitar player, yes? I'm diggin' the avatar, needless to say. \m/

I'm a guitarist, too. Never tried performing for her via Skype though, due to the time difference being like 7 hours now. I don't live alone, so the noise level is a bit of a concern, lol. xD But what I've done is to write a song for her to celebrate her birthday. I recorded it at my home studio, and sent her the MP3. She seems to enjoy the music, which makes me happy, obviously. :-p

Comment

Man, I wish I could play an instrument . I'd love to be able to play the guitar. My SO would love to be able to play the piano. :P I guess that shows a little about our personalities. I'm a super laid back person, and he's a more formal kind of guy xD.

Comment

Working...
            X