Snap Chat Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snap Chat Game

Here's something my girlfriend and I started doing that's been pretty fun. I'm sure a lot of people have the Snapchat App, but we we decided was one day a week we would play a game with it where we would tell each other what we wanted a picture of and the other person had to get a picture of it.

We keep it clean and fun to be honest. I might have told her a stroy about a pain in the ass co-worker the night before so she might ask for a picture of that co-worker and then maybe I'd ask for a picture of her notes or something. Just stupid stuff, but it's fun. I suggest it.

Oh that's cute! I tried to get my SO to use snapchat but it just wasn't his thing .

Comment

My SO and I use SnapChat occasionally-- we have an inside joke about feet, so most of the time we send each other feet selfies haha

Comment

I don't think any snapchat game I'd play would stay clean...

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
          I don't think any snapchat game I'd play would stay clean...
          If I were snap chatting with my husband, I know it wouldn't...

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
          Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
          Progress: Working on it.

Comment

me and my SO tend to use snapchat a lot - we especially send a morning snapchat which is always sweet to wake up to.

however may try this at some point!

Comment

Use snap chat all the time xD... Cute/dorky/silly photos/videos... Honestly best way to embarrass yourself in public but hey- we think weird is the best trait anyone could have xD

Comment

My SO and I love snapchat. It's great for us because skype often sucks with my internet and I have a limited amount of data on my phone (which skype likes to eat up). It's something that doesn't necessarily have to stay clean because, unless someone screenshots something, (which is really hard for my SO and I) it erases and nobody has to see it. It puts a spark into our relationship when he's gone. I never know what he'll send next.

Comment

Me and my SO use Snapchat everyday. He is the main reason why I got it. I might suggest that to him when I see him tonight

Comment

Working...
                  X