Take a class together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take a class together

For those of us who have time...lol. I found this website today while searching for environmental related courses (I'm a really big go-green person).

https://www.coursera.org

It's really simple. You can sign up and take these online courses. You can take the class at the same time as your SO, or just do it on your own as I will be lol. Why not better myself :P especially if I have the time.

Anyway, just a thought!

This is cool. I'm definitely gonna suggest it to my boyfriend. I took sociology in high school and it was something I thought he'd really enjoy and wished he'd been able to take with me, and they have it! Hmm, I wonder if they have chemistry courses....
    "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

That's really cool. I have nothing but time these days so I think I might check this out. Thanks for the link!

Met online: 1/30/11
      Met in person: 5/30/12
      Second visit: 9/12/12
      Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Cool site He is studying already so I don't think I will give him any more curriculum, but I definetly will consider educating myself a bit more
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

My SO and I decided to take a class together and I am really excited about it! Thanks for the suggestion
          Also we´re interested in learning French if someone knows about a site related to it please share, I would appreciate the help.
          Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Alii View Post
            My SO and I decided to take a class together and I am really excited about it! Thanks for the suggestion
            Also we´re interested in learning French if someone knows about a site related to it please share, I would appreciate the help.
            Thanks in advance
            duolingo is really good and free, there's a smartphone app too.

Comment

Originally posted by 80anthea View Post
              I was gonna suggest duolingo, too. It's a good app .

Comment

Originally posted by 80anthea View Post
                Originally posted by Yaaamiii View Post
                I was gonna suggest duolingo, too. It's a good app .
                Oh thank you! I am going to take a look at it now!

Comment

My SO has taken like 10 classes on Coursera, and I'm just about to finish my first. I like it but I need to get more organized so I make time for the class every week. We tried taking one class together, but it was a topic that my boyfriend thought was easy while I lacked pretty much all background information in, so it ended up that I wasn't able to do any of the assignments so I had to drop it. Oh well. Another time.
                  Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
                  Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
                  Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Originally posted by Yaaamiii View Post
                    For those of us who have time...lol. I found this website today while searching for environmental related courses (I'm a really big go-green person).

https://www.coursera.org

It's really simple. You can sign up and take these online courses. You can take the class at the same time as your SO, or just do it on your own as I will be lol. Why not better myself :P especially if I have the time.

Anyway, just a thought!
                    I think I've heard of that before. It's really cool! I'm in school but I'd love to take a class with my SO. Just have to convince him to try it with me LOL

@melarie I took sociology at my college last semester. I loved it. Once I transfer, I want to possibly minor in it.

Comment

Working...
                    X