Your Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Story

This is something I've done with other penpals before, and plan on starting with my SO.

Start a comic-strip style story! It can be factual or completely ridiculous. It's really cute to write the story of how you met, got together etc. in stick figure form!

You start the comic on a piece of paper, with maybe four frames. You then send that comic in a letter, and ask them to continue the next four frames. They'll then send it back to you, and you'll go back and forth until you both decide the story is finished. If you make it long enough, you can fill up a scrapbook with it. It's personal, and something you can laugh over later as you flip through it while sitting together

Awwww, thats cuteeee!

Comment

Awesome idea I'm definitely gonna have to use this one

Comment

That's a really cute idea! Now if I can only get my SO to send things to me XDD

Comment

very cute idea!
          NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

This is a cute idea! I love drawing stick figure versions of Joe because I love drawing his goatee, lol.

Comment

Ohh that is actually a very good idea!
              Why didn't i think of that?

Comment

That reminds me of the comic i made, before we saw eachother the first time... 'how it could be' xD....

Connected with your idea, i could ask him to finish it or to make Chapter 2 :3

Really nice idea :3

Comment

That was really cute Kirschlein! And you're really good at drawing

Comment

Working...
                  X