Our own private blogs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our own private blogs!

Today my boyfriend made me a private Tumblr blog that only I can see. He rants about things he loves about me, posts pictures of some of his favorite memories, posts about things that make him think of me. The best part is that he usually does it when I'm at work or at school so that when I come home there's something for me to read, even if he isn't available when I am. I can even send him little "asks" to thank him for a post or to remind him that I love him too. It's been working really well for us. (:

That is really nice
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Aw, that's a cute idea. We both use tumblr but haven't done that. I normally put my personal stuff on my main blog anyway and I doubt he'd use the private one, so there's not a point in it for us, but I can definitely see the benefits of it
      "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

This is a good idea and a great way to stay connected. My SO and I use Listhings like that, and we both love it. I think Tumblr would allow way more variety and pics, but we just haven't tried it, yet. Thanks for sharing, and I hope you continue to enjoy your private connection!

Comment

That is so cute

a gente se completa neste abraço

Comment

And you thought he wasn't going to surprise you with anything romantic! See? Patience, grasshopper!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Thanks for the great idea!

Comment

This is so cute! I may be getting a job soon, which will cut down my SO and I's skype time a bunch... This idea sounds like a great plan for busy days.

Comment

I write a blog and he reads my blog, but personal blogs would be too overwhelming for both of us. He's more about expressing his love through action, than words and pictures. But it's a really cute idea!
                  From America to India. ♥

Comment

That is such a cute idea!! I love tumblr but I haven't thought to use it like that. Thanks! xx

Comment

Very cool idea

Comment

That is a cute idea!

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

Thats aweresome.

Comment

Working...
                          X