CO-OP free games or just fun free multiplayer game suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CO-OP free games or just fun free multiplayer game suggestions

Howdy everyone! My girlfriend and I have been looking for some free co-op or just fun multiplayer games in general but, we kinda can't find any good ones :I So I was wondering if anyone here could help us out it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! ohhh and they have to be PC

Don't know if you are interested in MMOs, but my bf and I kinda enjoyed Tera, Aion, Rift and also Dota 2 (or League of Legends if you like it better) if it's your cup of tea All of them are free-to-play.

Comment

We play MapleStory (MMORPG) and League of Legends (MOBA) pretty regularly. LoL is pretty easy to pick up and doesn't require a lot of commitment, whereas MapleStory requires more commitment but is a lot easier to play than it used to be. I also think Perfect World (MMORPG) is really great.

Portal 2 also has a great Co-op mode once you finish the game (which I highly recommend). You can also set up your own server on Minecraft and kind of build your own world together that way (which my SO and I really like because we both love building things).
      Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
      Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
      Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

I would recommend you Age of Empires, Age of Mythology and Titan Quest: Immortal Throne
        The only thing you need is a program for..hm, launching your computers, like Tunngle or Hamachi, hope you have it, if not, install it and enjoy those games, they're really so much fun!

Comment

If you are playing ego-shooters you could always try Zombie Panic! Source or Gotham City Impostors. They are both free and I really enjoy playing them.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
          Married: 1/24/2015
          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Guild Wars is free to play after you buy the game, it's not a bad game but you need a system that'll be able to handle the graphics. I think the Star Wars MMO is free now too.

Comment

Working...
            X