Netflix Movie Reccomendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Movie Reccomendations?

The SO and I recently got a Netflix account together and were looking for a movie to watch together for Valentine's Day. Does anyone have any good recommendations (for the instant play) movies? Doesn't necessarily have to be romance or rom-com. We were looking through the movies they have to offer and I haven't heard of 90% of the ones I scrolled past. Anyone have any good ones you've seen lately?

13 going on 30, is fun comedy romance
    runaway bride, maid in manhattan, timer, beauty and the briefcase
    that are the ones we enjoyed watching, good luck!

Comment

I went through this list recently. Not all Valentine's-y but a good list to start from.

Comment

Just a quick question, my SO and i have discussed having a movie night together, but we are not totally sure how to go about it...How does an couple in an LDR typically set up a movie night together?

i fee like the answer is staring me in the face haha

Comment

Originally posted by blueorchid1 View Post
          Just a quick question, my SO and i have discussed having a movie night together, but we are not totally sure how to go about it...How does an couple in an LDR typically set up a movie night together?

i fee like the answer is staring me in the face haha
          If you guys are sharing a Netflix account, you both log in and you use a separate chat service (or sometimes skype or talk on the phone) and count down to starting the same movie together at the same time.

If you are not, you do the same thing but obtain a movie from elsewhere-- maybe you both own the DVD, maybe you found it online, maybe you received a file from an anonymous source... but again, just use a separate chat service or some other means of communication and just count down and start the movie at the same time. My SO and I usually use either Skype or facebook chat.
          Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
          Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
          Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

My girlfriend and I are going to have our first "movie night" tomorrow. We'll be watching a few episodes of Walking Dead. Not exactly a romantic comedy, but it's the first thing we thought of.

Comment

My boyfriend and I watched Hit and Run together on Netflix which is like a action romantic comedy and we watched a couple Disney movies he's never seen before.
              Comedy movies are very fun to watch together because afterwards you two can joke about the movie.

Comment

Working...
              X