Thought collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought collection

I don't know if that is the right topic to post this, but at the moment I am doing something for my boyfriend and since I am always glad to read and try your ideas I thought I let you know.

It's just a simple thing but I think it's a nice idea and I would like to get something like this from him.

We usually don't see each other for about 4 weeks and this time I took a sheet of paper and wrote down little thoughts that I have of him during the weeks. I used different colors and wrote the short sentences all over the sheet, so when the month is over it will be a nice colorful mess of lovely thoughts.

I plan to put it in his room when I leave so he has something to read through when he comes back and I'm gone (I always leave while he is at work ).
    And he can look at it during the next month apart.

Maybe that's an idea for some of you who are looking for a little gift. To me these tiny things always mean alot!

This is pretty cool. I am always trying to look for new ideas to make for him. I've been running out lately. I can't wait to try this when I visit him. Or maybe I'll put it in his suitcase when he leaves back for Italy whne he visits me. So he'll have something to read when he gets home, maybe it would lighten his spirits a little
    sigpic
    Met August 2012
    Official Nov. 18 2012
    Visited him in Italy August 8 2013
    He's visiting April 7-28 2014
    I visited: Aug. 26-Sept. 25 2014

Comment

Yeah I think finding little surprising things in your suitcase is really nice But I'm always worried they get lost, at least if its just something small like a letter. And usually I am too impatient and I can't wait until he finds it, so I ask him if he already did^^

Comment

This is a good idea, esp. for someone that is a words of affirmation person. I'd love it.

Comment

This is very pretty i do it often too. I think this little things works in relationship.

Comment

I left this little surprise there when I left on Tuesday and he found it very lovely

Comment

Its a great idea Elli, i too believe that such tiny things make a big change in relationship. Thanks for sharing about it.

Comment

Working...
              X