List idea question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List idea question

So my SO and I have been close distance and one of our favorite things was video games. Mostly I watch him play or he watches me, but occasionally we play together. The list of games people can play together are the online sort of games neither of us play. He uses Steam and I was wondering games we could play online with Steam. One idea was DOTA. Just wondering if anyone else does that.

We have also discussed doing screen share via Skype and watching each other play computer games that way. He hasn't left yet, so I'm just trying to get a game plan before he does.

Any recommendations or comments would be much appreciated.

I don't know if you like chess or checkers, but my SO have played both on Yahoo games. They are under the free section. You could screen share, but we always enjoy playing while talking on the phone. It's neat watching his pieces move, and I love trying to distract him with sexy talk while it's his turn. https://games.yahoo.com/ You can set up the rooms to be private for only the two of you.

Comment

What kind of games do you guys like? My SO plays a lot of games and I believe some are online? So if I knew what kind of games, I could probably get some suggestions from him.
      "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

There was a similar thread a couple days back: https://members.lovingfromadistance....ighlight=steam

I posted a list of games my man and I play. Dota is a nice game though

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
        First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
        Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
        Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
        Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
        Married: 1/24/2015
        Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Working...
        X