Make a Wishlist!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make a Wishlist!

I use wishlist.com all the time to share things I want my family to get me around the holidays. Anytime I think of something I'd like I immediately add it! It makes shopping for me easier for my relatives! On wishlist.com, every wishlist you make- you get a unique URL for that your friends/family can easily return to, to see your wishlist.

I was thinking that this something you could use in your long distance relationship. By making a wishlist of things you'd think would be nice for your SO to do for you. Like if you are the one who always picks the movie for movie date night you can add "Choose a Movie for Us to Watch"
    OR:
    "Send Me a Love Poem"
    "Write Me a Love Poem"
    "Write Me a Silly Poem"
    "Send Me a New Photo of You"
    "Leave Me a Romantic Message While I Am Offline Or Away"
    "Wear Your Best Outfit While on Webcam"
    "Make a Photoshop Picture of Us"
    "Send me a Silly Picture"
    "Send Me a Joke"
    "Write a Short Story About Me :P"
    "Make me a Video of You: Playing the Piano, Reading/Studying, Falling Alseep, Interacting with Friends, You Laughing, Dancing Silly, Singing Badly, etc."
    "Pick a New Facebook App that we can do together"
    "Mail me a pressed flower from from a hike"
    "Mail Me a Pressed Plant that Grows Native in Your Region/Country"
    "Mail Me a Coin (Or Dollar) From Your County"
    "Mail Me (Another) Home Made Letter"
    "Send me (another) One of Your Shirts"
    "Send Me A News Article You Thought Was Interesting"
    "Pick a Food/Recipe You'd Like Me To Try"
    "Give Me a Quick Good Morning Message Before You Go to Work"
    Anything that pops in your head that your SO can do for you- add it immediatly!

And you can add things you'd like them to buy for you too (of course). Such as: "Send Me a Necklace I Can Wear Always And Think Of You"

Often the things we secretly hope are SO will do or do more frequently doesn't get brought up. This is a great way to open that communication. And once your SO makes a wishlist too-- it will be so much easier to come up with things to do for them without guessing what they might enjoy!

Also on wishlist.com there is a priorty meter with every wish you make. So you can also express to your SO how much you want them to do a specific thing!

That's very cute. A wishlist can be very helpful, especially with a partner who needs a little guidance.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

oh I think I'll start one right now and give him to him asap xD haha
      But what I'd personally do is make a lil funny and not super serious Stuff like "send me a kiss for a min on cam" or "dance for me like austin powers" xD or whatever else is funny
      cause even if its not my intention I would have the feelin of puttin my SO under pressure with it lol

Comment

That sounds like a really good way to urge your SO to do things they don't normally do. =]
        I gotta try it. It sounds fun =]

Comment

That sounds like a cute way for your SO to know what you want. Whenever my boyfriend asks me I just say, 'I don't know. Surprise me '

Comment

That list sounds great good idea
            "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

Comment

Working...
            X