Need New Ideas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need New Ideas!

I met my boyfriend on this mmo game about 2 months ago. He asked for my kik, and it went from there. We've been together since 2/15/14. We call on the phone everyday and text eachother, but lately there's been a lot of silence on the phone...any ideas on how to start a conversation? I really do love him
    Last edited by whiso; March 20, 2014, 11:05 PM.

You only need to post one thread about finding ideas, its a bad time on the forum now. People are sleeping in one half of the world and in the other half its late so those peeps are sleeping too. Just be patient and you'll get some replies.

Comment

Google 100 questions to ask a lover.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
        Google 100 questions to ask a lover.
        Pretty much the answer to that problem right there! I know I always ask random weird questions.
        "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Asking questions like suggested above works wonders. If you can find some interesting questions, you could be talking about it for hours! I enjoy asking my SO about his childhood and hear silly stories about his life.

Comment

Working...
          X