An idea I thought of last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An idea I thought of last night.

My So and I use web caming and stuff but I can't send her letters, she shares her mailbox w/ her family, her family HATES me and thinks we broke up a long time ago (make a long story short) so anyways, I was like yeah I could email..BUT how about if weekly you sent pictures of stuff you did that week.

pictures of your love pet?
    pictures of how your house was before and after you cleaned?
    pictures of your work place? how much work you had to do before you had to rush home?
    Pictures of books/dvd you might have borrowed from the library?
    Pictures of your bed hair in the morning, etc? Just to make an email more personal and make them feel like you thought about them more.
    Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
    Starting Dating: 5.22.09
    Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
    Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
    Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

My SO and I always send each other pictures! Every single day. Of us, of the food we ate that day, of random things we saw when we went out... I always love getting her pictures!

Comment

Me and my SO need to start sending each other pictures!

Comment

That's sweet, yeah I can recieve picture texts but I only get them half the time and her phone has very limited memory. So I think I'm just gonna start bringing my camera with me more.

Comment

Its sweet
          I usually upload random pics or pics with friends and stuff on facebook so Im like "BABY CHECK IT OUT!" haha

Comment

I hope she'll like it. I think she'll like seeing pictures of her turtles, she's so scared my kittens are going to eat them.

Comment

I need to send my SO more pictures as well. He sometimes checks his email, and I don't want to always send MMS's all the time.
              [CENTER]

Comment

I send my pictures through text messaging

Comment

A- I actually have a PO Box that was a lot cheaper than I expected it to be, long story
                  B- Pictures are AWESOME! Nothing makes me smile more than seeing that I have a picture message from Ryan, before even opening it I'm grinning like a goof.

Comment

I don't have picture messaging on my cell phone plan anymore But I'm sending a baby, kid, and recent picture of me to my SO this week. He recently sent me a baby picture of him haha, so cute.

Comment

thats funny, because now that Kevin and I live together, when we aren't physically together (like if we're at work or out with friends without one another) we still text pictures back and forth =p

Comment

My SO and I send each other pictures of when we are bored at work. He'll send me a picture of him sticking out his tongue from his lifeguard chair and I'll send him pictures of me pretend -sleeping surrounds by the kids I work with. I love getting pictures from him!
                        "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Originally posted by noodle View Post
                          Its sweet
                          I usually upload random pics or pics with friends and stuff on facebook so Im like "BABY CHECK IT OUT!" haha
                          Me too!
                          NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

this is a cute idea! i wish my so would like to do this, he seems to share more photos of his motorcycle with his other motorcycle friends. i also need to figure out how to do this internationally with someone who is still waiting to get internet set up....

Comment

Haha he sends more pics like that than I do. He likes to send me pictures of food he has made, and then I get all whiney and say that looks soo good I want to eat it now! He's a great cook :3 I should start to take more pictures like this for him, he would enjoy it ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X