An idea I thought of last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xNanax View Post
    Haha he sends more pics like that than I do. He likes to send me pictures of food he has made, and then I get all whiney and say that looks soo good I want to eat it now! He's a great cook :3 I should start to take more pictures like this for him, he would enjoy it ^^
    Lol- my SO does the same! Well he doesn't cook, but he loves to take pictures of cookies, cheesecake, or any wonderful goodies he gets his hands on and then taunts me by offering to share!

This is a good thread/idea, I think sending random bits and pics of one another's everyday lives, even the mundane things, goes a long way toward making us feel close with one another. Scott is great about doing this (I need to send ones to him more often!)
    We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

My bf and i do that whenever we can. So throughout the week we usually send random picture messages to each other. Like one picture message my bf sent me was a picture of a taco packet from Taco Bell that read "Will you marry me?" That was pretty cute :]

Comment

Will walks every morning before he goes to work, and anytime he sees purple flowers, he'll send me pictures of them because my favorite color is purple. <3

Comment

Working...
        X