working out together ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

working out together ideas?

Does anyone work out with their SO/have good suggestions for active things to do together?

My SO and I both try to be active and healthy, but we'd like to be a little more in shape. Motivating each other seems a little easier when it's something we can do together, but so far we're feeling limited on ideas. We take walks together (weather permitting, and tougher being on opposite season schedules) because we can call and chat during the walk, and a few times we've done yoga together on Skype. (I do yoga regularly, and he's done it enough in the past that he can get his alignment and postures correct as long as I'm guiding the sequence.)

If we were a CD couple, we'd do things like bike rides, kayaking, etc. but since we're not, we have to do those activities separately.

Any thoughts?

Maybe you can use one of those body weight routine videos on youtube. Both of you could play the video at the same time and follow along together and keep each other going. Also, maybe you could both work through one of those 30 day challenge calendars together (like these ones).

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

My SO and I have talked about working out together to become more healthier and we're stumped on what to do together. I have a work out app on my Kindle Fire I'd like to start using, but since his phone can't have apps we can't do that together.
      Taking walks together sounds like a fun idea but I sadly don't have a phone to call him on.

Comment

Working...
      X