Apps For Turn Based Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apps For Turn Based Games

I am looking for a game app for my SO and I to play. I am looking for one where each turn could last a while. Just something for them to make one or two moves a day. Also, it will let them know your thinking of them when you make a move. I think you could go 1 or two days on words with friends before the game canceled.

We haven't played many turn-based games, but we did both enjoy Minion Rush. We would try to beat each other's scores and it gave us something to talk about. We also both enjoy SnapChat; sometimes while he's at work it's easier for him to Snap me rather than text, and it's fun getting a random picture/video every now and then.
    Ignore the Newbie status. This is a new account created by a once very active LFAD member and veteran long-distance lover. After several months away from the site, I'm back!
    Old account name: Rach92g
    This Is Us
    Became A Couple: Friday, May 25th, 2007
    Close Distance: May 2007 - June 2010
    Long Distance (Georgia to California): June 2010 - February 2015
    Long Distance (Georgia to Tennessee): February 2015 - Present
    Got Engaged: May 8, 2015
    Closing The Distance: ?

Comment

My boyfriend and I just started playing The Test. You have to answer a couple of questions and the other person has to guess your answer, hehe! It's pretty good, you get to find out random stuff about your partner

Comment

Working...
      X