No announcement yet.

Using Your favourite TV shows as a countdown to when you see each other again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using Your favourite TV shows as a countdown to when you see each other again

Hey one and all out there hope your all doing good

So Meggy (aka River Song) and I came up with this idea to use various of our favourite TV shows as a countdown each week to when we'll be able to see each other again

So far our countdown begins on August 23rd when Doctor Who: Season 8 starts with new Doctor Peter Capaldi taking the helm of the TARDIS

Followed by The Flash: Season 1 starting on October 7th and then immediately followed by what is considered as 'our show' Arrow: Season 3 starting on October 8th which will officially signal the weekly countdown for the 2 of us (especially with the mid season finale's happening right when we're planning for me to go over to see her)

So what TV shows would you all use as a countdown right from Season Premiere to finale before seeing each other again?
    Last edited by The Doctor; July 3, 2014, 05:47 PM.
    As one door closes another always opens and now I look to the future with a new outlook and perspective on life, it's an open book and I'm ready for the next chapter

Hah! That's funny! Last time we used it too I came back before the 4th (I think?) Season of Walking Dead :P

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
    Married: 1/24/2015
    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

The Doctor Who 50th Anniversary special was released just before we met (I think a couple of days earlier?) so we waited until we met to watch it together

"My arms will be your prison" - My Boyfriend [♥] Our LDR Blog!

Started Talking - October 2012
      Started Dating - 08.11.12
      First Meeting - 08.12.13 - 39 days together
      Second Meeting - 16.12.15 - 31 days together

Rosetta Stone Progress
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      22 / 60

Comment

Ah wow that's really cool it's weird cause it like gives you a weekly focus and you have that goal to work towards
        As one door closes another always opens and now I look to the future with a new outlook and perspective on life, it's an open book and I'm ready for the next chapter

Comment

Awww, the Doctor and River Song? So adorable!

Comment

Working...
          X